Tuesday 20 September 2011

A Slice of some world - somewhere - what? yes? why? dont touch that! Get off my lawn!


3d test/exercise - for me, not you! It has nothing to do with you. Not everything is about you!
Testing modelling and normal map skills cos ohhhh do i not like 'plastic wrap' environments. If ya know what i is on about - Nuff! Peas! Out!


This is about me -
Me, Me, Me - get over yourself - GOD!

"Ooooh, lost valley of the dinosaurs" - tell me where that comes from and you win a... a.... virtual back pat! or summut!

3 comments:

  1. Good work young Josh... keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to try and crit it but I cant. Lighting from above coming through the broken roof tiles is genius. The presentation on the green background is pretty sweet too. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That be my sort of modelling that I like- so it must be all about ME !

    ReplyDelete